Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Getting the swing

Well vacations are done and things have settled down. Since returning home my kitty Yoda has been missing. I refuse to believe he is dead.... I believe he has found himself a girlfriend and has settled down somewhere. I love him and he is very much missed around here. Derek lets me keep the front porch light on at night, just in case.
School has started and I forget how things are in the beginning. My class is very quiet and they love to learn and color. Things are setting in for my TWO's that this happens every week. We didn't cry the first week but the sniffles have set in. We also had a wonderful friend of MiMi's take pictures of Liberty recently and they are awesome. http://picturesbymallory.shutterfly.com/ check out all of her pictures. Mallory is awesome and she did so well with Libby. We had tons of fun, except for the end when we were tired of being a super star. but even her sad pictures came out great. Here are some of our favorites!!

No comments:

Post a Comment